Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back in Action

HEY HEY HEY FAN BASE...

NEW GOAL.. I AM TRYING TO BLOG MORE OFTEN..
I would like to Blog once a day - just to say whats going on....right now I have so many new ideas and things I am trying to get going, along with raising my four kids and holiday season underway...

I would like this blog to show you my work, tell a little bit about my style and me, tell about whats up in my family, what God's doing in our lives and then I would also like this to be informative... I am gonna get a lot of information on here, for my clients...

With the market flooded with photographers in the area I would like to give some 411 on what to be looking for in your pictures... when you are Paying someone to capture your moments what you should be looking for things like that...
Also to help the new up and coming photographers to possibly fix some of their own flaws and also for me to learn some new things too =)

I am working on getting a more Professional blog in the next few weeks. YAY!!!
Otherwise I will be bloggin' on here later tonight about a few informative things and some what I am working on goods!!!
Hope you enjoy and Leave a sista some love...
Peace & Gods Blessings to you all!!!!!

No comments: